суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

alone craig dean god phillips




Ok, so im over him. I know this because i saw a photo of us before and it made me cringe. I donapos;t know why, it just did

anyway, onto the topic at hand

I am so stupid.
where the fuck are my psyc notes. I donapos;t even know what i have to learn right now. My room is a mess, I drank 4 crate beers yesterday, My exam is in 2 hours and a little bit.

My room is a mess.
I look ok, but thats besides the point.

and i donapos;t wanna get fat
actually i want to get skinny
i also need to write media essays and study for a fucking stats exam, then start thinking about french afterwards. But practically, in 5 days, my year will be over which is something to look forward to at least

but where the fuck have i thrown all my notes.
honestly, why the fuck would i throw them anywhere anyway

but thats still besides the point, because its probably on my desk... And i probably just canapos;t see it. F u c k

cp810e m, alone craig dean god phillips, alone craig dean god lyric phillips, alone covenant stand we, alone course home.



Комментариев нет: